Sioux City, IA Construction Attorneys
Attorney: Anthony Osborn
Goosmann Law Firm’s construction lawyers goal is to bring greater predictability to its clients by being pro-active.
Clients in the construction industry often have legal needs that cross many different disciplines. Goosmann’s construction lawyers represent owners, contractors, developers, architects, engineers, project managers, manufacturers, suppliers, insurers and lenders relative to various aspects of the construction industry.
Because construction disputes usually arise before construction is completed, our construction lawyers strive to implement effective and innovative solutions to problems that keep projects moving forward.
If disputes remain, we are equipped to negotiate, mediate and, when necessary, litigate a resolution on your behalf. Goosmann Law combines first-hand knowledge of construction and project finance with negotiation, alternative dispute resolution and trial work.
The diversity of our clients provides us with the ability to understand the needs of all parties involved in construction projects, including complex multiparty transactions and interrelated real estate, corporate and financing issues. Our attorneys address contractor non-performance, as well as change order disputes, project delays, bond and lien issues, and insurance claims. Construction litigation matters include contract disputes, bid protests, contractor and designer claims, architect, engineer, contractor malpractice claims, and declaratory judgment actions regarding insurance coverage. Goosmann Law also drafts contracts for owners, architects and contractors, and provides advice during projects.
Construction related legal services include:
- Design & construction contract drafting
- Professional design negligence litigation
- Construction defect litigation
- Contract performance & payment issues
- Public planning and zoning representation
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Lending documentation & counsel
- Subdividing counsel and documentation
- Drafting declarations, easements & covenants
- Mechanic’s liens & litigation
- Public improvements claims & litigation
- OSHA & IOSHA regulatory support
- Arbitration counsel
- Real estate broker regulation advice
- Fire & mold loss litigation
- Regulatory support
- CGL and E&O insurance coverage opinions
- Agricultural building contracts & regulations
- Environmental regulatory support
- Workers’ compensation defense
- Employment law counsel & defense