Sioux Falls Attorney in Trust and Estate Planning, Business Law, and Real Estate
Stefan Szwarc is a Sioux Falls estate planning attorney who helps professionals build and understand their estate and business documents to ensure they get the optimal results they want.
Stefan works closely with clients to understand their circumstances, developing a plan for their wealth and simplifying how it works. He is a “one-stop shop” for business leaders to help them with their estate planning and general business/contract needs. – worth it!
Direct: (605) 275-7981
Office: (605) 371-2000
Cell: (605) 610-5638
Stefan also has experience working as a Wealth Advisor and Planner where he gained a depth of knowledge and quality understanding of the Estate Planning field. He is described as analytical, concise, and simplistic. Utilizing his strengths, Stefan makes his clients feel comfortable and breaks down each piece of their estate and business matter cutting through the legal jargon and providing quality planning.
Stefan enjoys helping others succeed by analyzing their problem and developing a strategy to create an effective solution. Stefan says, “When I put together a plan and help the client understand their plan, this gives them peace of mind. It makes me feel like I made an impact when their stress is lifted and they can spend time on what matters to them.”
Stefan’s profound commitment to his clients and his ability to make complex legal matters easy to digest makes everything he does ‘Worth It’.
- Trust and Estate
- Real Estate
- Business Law
LICENSED IN: South Dakota
Stefan has a wife of three years. His biggest hobby is cars – he enjoys club autocross racing and fixing up his 1991 Mazda Miata. Stefan also enjoys living in the moment with people closest to him while doing activities such as golfing, hunting, and spending time on the beach or in the mountains.
Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- Class Rank: Top 34%
Augustana College, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- Cum Laude
Great Western Bank; Sioux Falls, SD
Wealth Advisor/Financial Planner, 2017-2020
- Developed new high net worth client relationships, administered complex trust and investment relationships, managed agricultural and non-agricultural real property, analyzed tax and legal liability issues for the bank and clients, and developed financial and estate plans
Boyce Law Firm; Sioux Falls, SD
- Practice included legal research, writing, analysis, and oral advocacy across a broad range of practice groups including trust and estate planning, real estate and business transactions, disability, insurance defense, civil and business litigation, and construction.
Marsh & Marsh, LLC, Indianapolis, IN
Leasing Assistant, 2014-2016
- Assisted attorney with drafting complex commercial real estate documents, with a focus on commercial leasing.
- Transforming Lease Covenants into Real Covenants: Lessons Learned from Winn Dixie v. Dolgencorp, 29 Prob. & Prop. 35 (Sep./Oct.2015)
- SAPHCC Annual Convention, How to Know When to Fold ‘Em, Double Down, or Go All In: A Dealer’s Guide to Business Succession Planning (Mar. 2021)
- Diplomat Committee, Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (2017—Present)
- Great Western Bank Volunteer Coordinator, Junior Achievement (2017—Present)
- Board of Directors, The Compass Center (2019 — Present)